Montag, 24. September 2012

September 24 - Buenos Aires

No school today (because it was a public holiday in Argentina).

I got up at 11:00, took a shower and then I searched the internet for a hotel for Christoph and me.
I finally found a good and cheap one close to the bus station, from where we would start our trip around the North part of Argentina.
Then I studied the bus map of Buenos Aires and tried to figure out the best way to get to the airport. That bus map is one of the most complicated I've ever seen.
At that time I wasn't sure whether I should try to take a bus or ask for a radio taxi at the time I would go to the airport and pick up Christoph....
After a very late breakfast (or lunch) at 14:30 I went to bed again and was dozing for about 30 minutes.
Then I decided to walk to the nearest supermarket and buy some stuff.
In the supermarket I was looking for special products from Argentina and I was surprised when I found out that most chocolate they were selling was from Europe: especially from Switzerland and Germany. And the prices were VERY expensive: a 100g chocolate bar of Lindt chocolate cost between 7 and 8 EUR! Wow!
On the way to the supermarket 2 guys wanted to start a conversation with me but my Spanish was still too bad: My favourite sentence so far had been: No hablo espanol.
When I returned from the supermarket I was sitting a little bit on the patio but after a while it was just too cold for sitting outside.
So I went inside and from 17:10 to 18:00 Christoph and I were chatting.
After that I skyped with Michi and then I continued blogging.
Later on it was movie time again: zdf-mediathek: "Der Fall Jakob von Metzler".
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen