Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

September 19 - Buenos Aires

After a night with almost no sleep I called in sick again and this time for the rest of the week.
I asked the study director if it was possible to finish 2 levels at once in the upcoming week: level A13 in the morning with the group class and then level A14 (the last A1 level, A14 is followed by A21) in the afternoon with my private teacher. He agreed and promised to let my teachers know.
So I could make sure, that my Spanish classes would end with "passing" the complete beginner's level.
Laying down on my bed was still followed by "non-stop" coughing, so I decided to stay awake and write emails. There were a lot of emails that needed to be replied to and I also blogged and chatted with an old colleague from me via facebook (we hadn't been in touch for a long time and when I saw that he was online I started writing to him and we kept writing each other for a pretty long time:-)). It was nice to hear from him again...
In the evening I downloaded some decetive stories on the internet (using zdf's mediathek, a German channel) and was watching them before and after dinner.
During dinner I told my hostmother about my Japanese friend Yuki. She was curious how people from so completely different cultures could be so close friends:-). I also told her about the tsunami and radiation in Japan.
Then I was watching "Der Alte", followed by "Kommissar Stolberg" and "SOKO" on my computer before I went to bed at 2 a.m.

P.S.: It had been raining the whole...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen