Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012

May 15 - Seoul
After a very noisy morning when Gabi (from 5:30 a.m. on she had packed for another 2 hours, even though she had only one backpack and one suitcase with her...) and most of the other roomates had moved out, I was alone at 8:00 a.m. It was my day off and I really needed it. The day before my nose had started running again and that morning I felt on the edge of getting sick again. Relaxing would be the best medicine for that... I got up, had another breakfast at the cafe and talked to the German guy again (I got his business card; he owns a vacation home at Starnberger See).
Then I did my laundry (no tumble dryer, hangers or clothes lines were provided, so I had to "decorate" the room:-)) and wanted to continue writing my blog. But I guess I spent about 2 hours struggeling with my tablet. Finally I gave up and paid for the PC's in the lobby of the YH.
From 14:00 to 16:00 I took a nap but new roomates moved in and so I wasn't really successful.
My lunch was from the vending machine (instant noodles and ice cream from the cafe) because I wasn't in the mood for going out at all.
Then I read in my book and met Hailey at 18:30 in the lobby.
We went out for dinner and I was introduced to Ji He, who would accompany me on my temple stay the upcoming week. We ate and talked from 19:00 to 20:30 and at 21:30 I was back at the YH. Then I had a 1 hour talk with Christoph via Skype and later on I talked with my new Japanese roomate.
That night we all went to bed at 23:30 and slept long and well:-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen