Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012

May 10 - Sendai, Ishinomaki

I had set my alarm clock for 7:40 a.m. to say goodbye to Toru who had to go to work again (I wasn't sure if we could meet again before my departure). Unfortunately Toru had already left the house when I got up:-( So I went back to bed and slept til 10 a.m. After taking a shower and eating a little breakfast (I was still very full from the dinner we had the day before) Kazu and I drove to the nearest subway station to pick Yuki up. Even though Yuki and Kazu live "close" to each other they had only meet once since my visit in Japan in 2006. So it was a kind of reunion for the 3 of us. We went to a restaurant named "Blair" and talked a lot and enjoyed our reunion. Then Toru's aunts Emiku and Kumiko joined us and in the end even Toru managed to come over for about 1 hour.

Toru, Yuki, Katja, Kumiko and Emiku, Kazu
We not only ate lunch but also had a cake:-)

But all good things must come to an end and so at 14:45 it was time to say goodbye to Toru and his aunts:-( I hope we can manage to see each other again before another 6 years might have passed...

After saying goodbye Yuki, Kazu and I picked May up from the bus station and then Kazu showed Yuki their house.

Kazu and Yuki in front of Kazu's and Toru's house
May's room where I could sleep for 2 nights

May, Katja, Kazu and Yuki
Then we walked to IKEA (Yuki hadn't had any idea what IKEA meant so we had to show her) and from there Kazu drove us to the subway station. It was time to say goodbye to Kazu, thank her for her great hospitality and wish her good luck for an easy birth!!!!
Yuki and I were at the subway station at 16:50 and then took the bus back to Ishinomaki at 17:38. At 19:00 we arrived in Ishinomaki and I bought the outstanding presents for Hailey's parents (for my visit in Korea) at the Shopping Mall. Because it had started raining during our bus trip home, Yuki's mum picked us up from the Shopping Mall and then we had dinner "at home". Til midnight I was working on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen