Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012

October 2 - Buenos Aires

That morning it was raining like hell! I really needed to go to the Embassy but I didn't wanna get soaking wet and sitting like that in school for about 4 hours. So I asked Victoria to call the Embassy again, but still no answer!
I busied myself with homework but I couldn't finish it up.
From 14:00 to 18:00 I had my last private lessons with Angela and I learned about the Present Perfect, how to order ice cream and how to ask for directions (first lesson in level A14). I didn't really finish level A14 but I didn't care about it anymore...
When Angela and I said goodbye we hugged each other and she gave me her email address. If I ever needed her help I should write her! (=> very nice!)

After classes I went home immediately. I arrived there at about 20:00 and had my last dinner with Aixa and Victoria. Victoria had cooked Gnocchis but she wasn't satisfied with the texture (too soft:-)).
Then I went to my room, finished packing and wrote some emails.
Around midnight I went to bed (my last night in "my room" was about to begin).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen