Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2012

October 11 – Mendoza

At 2:30 a.m. in the morning I woke up. I had a fever and a diarrhea started (that explained my tiredness the evening before after a whole spa day!).

In the late morning I felt a little bit better, but I still had to go to the toilet very often. So I stayed in bed while Christoph went alone to the paragliding event. I was pissed off a lot because paragliding was my suggestion and my main event in Mendoza but I couldn't go there:-( I wasn't really satisfied with my health during my last third of my sabbatical. I had just been well for about one week before I got sick again.... That definitely had to change!!!!

For breakfast I just had ½ toast and some tea. While Christoph was away, I booked the next bus tour for the 3 of us (Ute, Christoph and me), and then I was looking for a hostel in Salta. Christoph stayed away form 9:00 to 11:00 and when he returned I actually didn't wanna know anything about his flight. But he was full of enthusiam and had bought a video of his flight too, so he showed me the main parts like take off and landing and the highlights in between.

In the evening my diarrehea got better, but I still felt tired and had a fever. We ordered a pizza for delivery but pizza in Argentina is not tasty at all. It was more like a tasteless bread covered with some ham and egg-crumbs. I ate a little bit, we stored the rest in the fridge and then I was blogging and resting again. We went to bed at 23:30.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen